St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hmm tomorrow is the last day of school before the exams start. Every year, when the last day of school comes along, i usually feel a reluctance to leave and relief at the same time. But not now. I feel elated that the school year is over. I can now take a swipe at the sweat on my brow, and look forward to the almost-3-month-long-summer-holiday coming up in just over a fortnight. *yippie*

Adrian asked me to a party next week. I honestly don't know whether i should go or not.. I need the Lord's Guidance!

It's the Talentime finals now... I'm sure Tim and the gang are putting on a hella *oh oh a Canadian word i learned!* good show now. Go all the way guys! K a little too late for that... Adam you better be filming it!

Okay i better go, it's past bed time already.


@ 1:50 PM